Resolved
2.5

Update by user Apr 20, 2016

I've given my experience honestly and objectively

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016

I recently had a bad experience with Ruger CS regarding bad mags on a 6 month old LC9s barely used. Mag failures are common with this model and when i contacted Ruger CS i was treated as if dishonest. If i could've known it would be so bad i would've just bought a couple more and not asked them to cover their warranty. I still sent them the junk new mags to prove my honesty and i shouldnt have been treated as a liar. Honesty is important to some of us! I emailed the CEO a few days ago and have heard nothing about the issue, again, i think they believe they feel everyone is trying to steal. Since I have shown my brand loyalty all these years, it has no worth to them whatsoever i will never again touch my Ruger firearms unless i decide to sell them. My father and i spent many hours enjoying our weapons together and if he were still around I'm quite sure he would be disappointed as well. Being a proud disabled vet my physical activities are limited and shooting is the hobby i love and the thing which cleared my head when i had rough times. Ruger had been big part of it all without knowing or caring if they had known. I had never heard of Ruger being this way to anyone and i guess thats a part of why it stung, almost like being stung by an old buddy. I guess the lesson is:

1. The LC9s is known for mag failure and it does not matter

2. Don't bother them because they will prove profit is job 1

3. I honestly expected when i emailed the CEO that some type of acknowledgment of the issue would happen. Again, i feel they must think everyone wants something for free. So not the case!

I only wish to help someone else avoid being made to feel as if any problems with a weapon is my fault or they are being lied to.

This is an honest description of my contact with Ruger.

J Burke

Illinois

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of see previous email. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ruger ruger lc9s gun magazine. Ruger needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ruger ruger lc9s gun magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ruger.

Had an Experience with Ruger?

Comments