Resolved
2.6

Update by user Apr 20, 2016

I've given my experience honestly and objectively

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016

I recently had a bad experience with Ruger CS regarding bad mags on a 6 month old LC9s barely used. Mag failures are common with this model and when i contacted Ruger CS i was treated as if dishonest. If i could've known it would be so bad i would've just bought a couple more and not asked them to cover their warranty. I still sent them the junk new mags to prove my honesty and i shouldnt have been treated as a liar. Honesty is important to some of us! I emailed the CEO a few days ago and have heard nothing about the issue, again, i think they believe they feel everyone is trying to steal. Since I have shown my brand loyalty all these years, it has no worth to them whatsoever i will never again touch my Ruger firearms unless i decide to sell them. My father and i spent many hours enjoying our weapons together and if he were still around I'm quite sure he would be disappointed as well. Being a proud disabled vet my physical activities are limited and shooting is the hobby i love and the thing which cleared my head when i had rough times. Ruger had been big part of it all without knowing or caring if they had known. I had never heard of Ruger being this way to anyone and i guess thats a part of why it stung, almost like being stung by an old buddy. I guess the lesson is:

1. The LC9s is known for mag failure and it does not matter

2. Don't bother them because they will prove profit is job 1

3. I honestly expected when i emailed the CEO that some type of acknowledgment of the issue would happen. Again, i feel they must think everyone wants something for free. So not the case!

I only wish to help someone else avoid being made to feel as if any problems with a weapon is my fault or they are being lied to.

This is an honest description of my contact with Ruger.

J Burke

Illinois

Product or Service Mentioned: Ruger Ruger Lc9s Gun Magazine.

I didn't like: See previous email.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 19, 2016.

Comments