Wauchula, Florida
1.5

I have a good one.I bought my mini 14 around 1990 new.

I recently had the barrel threaded and the gunsmith said the barrel was bent. I mailed it to ruger and they said the barrel wasnt bent. Well I just tried to put a scope on it and ran out of adjustment to the right and could never line it up. appears the barrel seats in the receiver at an angle.

Thinks ruger its true you are machinists not gunsmiths your own man inspecting my rifle couldnt tell what was wrong.

Ruger would not fix it, and you can visually tell the scope does not line up with the barrel.Dont buy a Ruger rifle if you want quality.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "replace rifle" as the author lost $650. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ruger. The most disappointing about ruger mini 14 from Ruger was unconcerced and apparantly non-skilled rifle examiner , but reviewer liked customer employees answering the phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ruger.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Ruger to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ruger?

Comments